[ale] XF86 on Debian

Ken Kennedy kkennedy at kenzoid.com
Mon Mar 18 15:45:03 EST 2002

On Sat, Mar 16, 2002 at 08:11:57PM -0600, Arafat Mohamed wrote:
> so i did an apt-get install xbase-clients :)

> Maybe I should stay away from testing till I'm more comfortable with debian?
> :)

On the contrary...just GO to testing. Stable is WAY, WAY old, and
testing (woody) is well on it's way to being released. (well, we hope
anyway...*grin*) So many things have changed that aren't necessarily
(or, easily, anyway) backwards-compatible, that testing is the way to
go, IMO. Especially if you're just learning Debian (ie, hopefully not
a production box).

Ken Kennedy	| http://www.kenzoid.com	| kenzoid at io.com

 PGP signature