[ale] XF86 on Debian

Arafat Mohamed abmtek at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 16 19:27:43 EST 2002

<snip>
root:/# startx
sh: startx: command not found
</snip>

All other files seem to be there, but the actual command startx isn't :( I
tried a locate startx with no results.

<snip>
root:/# sh -x startx
startx: startx: No such file or directory
</snip>

The funny thing is, I was in X when I did the apt-get bbkeys. I stayed in X
for a while doing other stuff. I then exited X. When I tried to restart
that's when I got this problem :(

Thanks,
Arafat