[ale] What happened to my win partition?

Michael E. Barker mbarker68 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 16 10:35:13 EST 2002

I have 6G formated fat16 for winME, split into two drives,
win_c(/dev/hda1) and win_d(/dev/hda5).  Another drive 30G with Mandrake
8.1(/dev/hdc1...n.

While messin' with lilo a few weeks ago I lost win_c and the ability to
boot windows.  Normally this would not be a problem but my cable
provider has changed and I can not access any of my account utilities
unless I use IE.

Can someone give me some insight as to what lilo may have done to
win_c(/dev/hda1) and how can I recover windows?
--
-Michael