[ale] Linux and Laptops.

C I comidio at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 15 15:55:33 EST 2002

Based on a search of the archives it appears that this
question hasn't been raised in awhile.  But I am in
the market for a laptop and one of the things that it
needs to do is dual boot W2k and Linux (RH 7.2).  I
was wondering what ya'll recommended and notebooks I
should avoid.  I am looking in the used market, but
the 3 primary ones I have looked at are Dell Latitude,
Sony Vaio and HP.  Please let me know your opinions.

CI