[ale] OT: BIZ Registration Intellectual Property Claim Dispute

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at innoverse.com
Fri Mar 15 14:17:25 EST 2002

You dispute it by showing that it doesn't have merit and that your usage isn't in conflict with any rights that the
claimant actually posseses. It might help if you let us know what the domain is, who the claimant is, and what
your usage if for. Does the claimant have a trademark on the term? Does your usage have the ability to
confuse users into thinking they may be contacting the claimant by visiting your site?

	good luck,

		Ben Scherrey