[ale] Installfest Success / Internet Connection

Joseph A Knapka jknapka at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 12 16:43:02 EST 2002

rhiannen wrote:

> > Drew "ChangingLINKS.com" wrote:
>
> ... to the ALE list from Eight Full Years in the Future!!
> Wow!
>
> Linux really is amazing & ahead of its time, eh? ;)

The real trick would be to send one's questions eight
years *into* the future, when presumably we will already
know the answers, and thus the reply will be forthcoming
immediately...

Cheers,
-- Joe
"I should like to close this book by sticking out any part of my neck
 which is not yet exposed, and making a few predictions about how the
 problem of quantum gravity will in the end be solved."
 --- Physicist Lee Smolin, "Three Roads to Quantum Gravity"