[ale] USB device stops working

David Corbin dcorbin at imperitek.com
Fri Mar 8 22:02:53 EST 2002

all my stuff is built-in until the kernel... but, I did see this in the
dmesg output
-----
Initializing USB Mass Storage driver...
usb.c: registered new driver usb-storage
USB Mass Storage support registered.
<snip>
hub.c: USB new device connect on bus1/1, assigned device number 2
usb_control/bulk_msg: timeout
usb_control/bulk_msg: timeout
usb.c: USB device 2 (vend/prod 0x547/0x2131) is not claimed by any
active driver.
----

So, what's the next step?