[ale] stunnel?

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Thu Mar 7 18:49:06 EST 2002

It should not be difficult.  I have not generated a certificate yet.  But
you'll have to have stunnel listen to 4 seperate ports.  Usually you would
access a web site with http://www.website.com   with stunnel it is
https://www.website.com  I'm not sure how you would make stuneel go to 4
different IPs.  But stunnel does not have to be on the webserver so it
should help with the firewall issues.  I do not use a config.  I jsut use
command line parameters.

Chris