[ale] source control/patch management system

Danny Cox danscox at mindspring.com
Thu Mar 7 10:57:37 EST 2002

On Thu, 2002-03-07 at 10:41, michael d. ivey wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 07, 2002 at 10:33:18AM -0500, Tommie M. Jones wrote:
> > I am looking for software that will handle source control and force
> > users to enter Bug tracking numbers to correlate with the revision
> > level of files.

	Also check out bugzilla, used by the mozilla project.  See
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/bugzilla/ for more info.

        Also, in a previous life, I've used Perforce,
http://www.perforce.com/.  They're pretty expensive, at $600/seat, and
that was a few years back.  The server runs on Linux, and they have
clients for several OSs.  It worked very well, but make sure it can
handle all your requirements!

Danny