[ale] dd command and winbloze

Glenn C. Lasher Jr. glasher at nycap.rr.com
Thu Mar 7 06:18:29 EST 2002

Can't you pipe the output of dd straight to cdrecord?  Granted, the fs
wouldn't be ISO-9660, then, it would be whatever the OS used as native,
but it should work.  For that matter, one might even experiment with not
using DD at all, but rather just cdrecord, using /dev/whatever for the
disc image, e.g.:

cdrecord -v -data -pad -speed=16 dev=1,0,0 /dev/hda1

...of course, the partitions should be 650-700MB, not 750....

...also, this isn't something I've tried (all of my partitions are too
large for this) but it sounds like you *should* be able to do it.

glasher at nycap.rr.com
You've been programmed by the Illuminati not to see the word "".