[ale] Sourceforge it?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Wed Mar 6 15:43:03 EST 2002

I wrote a perl script that used cdparanoiaIII and bladeenc to rip my CD
collection.  Nice clean, and forking.  It'll rip through some CD's
pretty quickly and on a dual-proc box I'm only bound by how fact the CD
runs.

There are some bugs, etc and in the past there's been interest in people
playing with it and modifying it.  If I were to create a sourceforge
page for it, does anyone think they'd be interested in helping clean it
up and make it more effecient, etc?

:wq!
                                \_       that important!
DISCLAIMER: