[ale] slaving a process

Tommie M. Jones tj at atlantageek.com
Tue Mar 5 15:08:25 EST 2002

I am not real familar with Expect however I know that Perl supports some
Jabber Friendly modules/libraries.

Actually I think I can use some of the system library modules and they
might support popen.  Looking at the man page it looks as if that is
exactly what I need

'Business Intelligence' is not an Oxymoron - http://www.intelliforge.com