[ale] comcast newsgroup access

Cy Kurtz ckurtz11 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 5 13:24:56 EST 2002

Is it true that comcast is not providing newsgroups access? How absurd!

How can any self-respecting isp not provide newsgroup access?

Are there any cable alternatives to comcast in this(Augusta, GA) area?

I keep checking with knology but they're not at all interested in my side
of town :(

I am really hooked on cable, but I'll go to ADSL or (gag) dial-up before I
continue to pay comcast rates for this substandard nonsense.

--
Cats are intended to teach us that not
everything in nature has a function.

-- Garrison Keillor