[ale] bellsouth adsl - thank you!

Ian Kennedy ikennedy at woa.com
Sat Mar 2 15:56:49 EST 2002

Finally!!! Thanks to everyone who helped - James, The fix worked perfectly and this is my first email from linux. Now I have a dual boot mandrake 8.1/win2k with more than enough room for RH 7.2 as well, then it's down to serious playing around!

BTW, would it be possible to bring this box to the install-fest next week and get some advice on hardware-drivers and optimizing the kernel, or is it installs only? Either way I plan to make it...

Thanks again, everyone,
Ian