[ale] mounting drdos

phrostie pfrostie at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 2 10:12:43 EST 2002

i've been running drdos in dosemu for years.  my kids like to play commander
keen, battle chess, and a couple other old games.
awhile back after upgrading to a new (30gig) harddrive i was not able to boot
drdos either thru lilo or dosemu.  it did not seem to like the new drive (2
gig partition).

i've added back an old 826meg drive and downloaded the latest drdos 7.0.3
onto it.  it boots from lilo fine now but i cannot mount it (from linux) or
run it thru dosemu (1.0.3 i think).

has anyone else had these problems?
suggestions?

--
Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS,
http://www.freelists.org/list/cad-linux