[ale] Anyone know where I can get a distro?

Kevin Krumwiede krum at smyrnacable.net
Fri Mar 1 14:16:53 EST 2002

I was right in the middle of troubleshooting my problem with Nautilus when
my cable went down.  It has been down for a week now with no word on a fix.
Does anyone know where I can pick up a distro other than Mandrake that
includes Gnome 1.4?  If someone in N/NW metro (preferably
Smyrna/Marietta/Kennesaw) is willing to burn me a copy, I can pick it up
from you at your convenience and give you n + m blank CD-R's for your
trouble...

Krum