[ale] OT: cheese

Chris Farris chris at room17.com
Fri Jun 28 11:05:32 EDT 2002

On Fri, Jun 28, 2002 at 10:26:51AM -0400, Mark Angeli wrote:

> I LIKE CHEESE!!! (mostly American Cheese)

Oh so you are a cheese imperialist. :)

Chris

PS, or would that be a cheese protectionist?

Chris Farris				chris at room17.com
"Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore
Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And, if this ever happens again,
Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out."
               -- The Babylon 5 Mantra as spoken by EA Lt. Commander
			Susan Ivanova (VitW)