[ale] OT: Sun Treasoning

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Fri Jun 28 07:00:59 EDT 2002

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against
them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort."

However, it should be understood that economic warfare is a powrful tool that
has been used since the dawn of civilization, and can be just as destructive.

I believe that the current foreign policies of our own government are
resulting in economic warfare against our own country, and is treason.

> However, the people who certify those H-1 applications are
> certifying that they cannot find Americans who can do the
> same work; the evil lies there and in the people who aren't
> responsibly enforcing the law.

Sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen.  Laws like these are not meant to be
enforced by police - they must be enforced in a courtroom.

Charles