[ale] OT: Sun Treasoning

Mike Lockhart backpacker at hikers.net
Thu Jun 27 20:01:54 EDT 2002

I'll have to say I can agree with you on this one.  Not from firsthand
experience, but I'm pretty pissed off when a U.S company lays off
American worker for Foreign workers.  I have nothing against people from
other countries, if you're a citizen, you are an American as far as I am
concerned.  But, if You are Here on a work visa, and an American company
has to choose between American workers and Foreign visa workers, those
visa Workers should be the ones looking for a Job.

Buy American.

-- Mike

--

Michael Lockhart - PHP Developer