[ale] HP IIp question

George Johnson gljay at netzero.net
Wed Jun 26 22:42:20 EDT 2002

Fuser assembly, but probably only the heat lamp inside that assembly.  You
will note that it is probably cold and not hot as it should be.  Could be
the ac power supply but I doubt it.  I have replaced several on old hp
printers.  I worked for hp for a couple of years as a contractor on these
machines.

George Johnson