[ale] ximian evolution on slack

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Wed Jun 26 20:06:54 EDT 2002

I wouldn't try to use the ximian packages if I were you. As you said, they
don't support Slackware.

If you're that desperate for Evolution, upgrade to Slackware 8.1. It comes
with it. (I tried it, and it looks quite nice. I don't need all that extra
functionality, though, so I'll happily stick with Sylpheed.)

--
Christopher R. Curzio
http://www.accipiter.org

Wed, 26 Jun 2002 19:18:29 -0400 (EDT)