[ale] [Fwd: Re: wegrow website]

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Wed Jun 26 12:25:20 EDT 2002

Not goood news on wegrow....

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: wegrow website
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 12:06:07 -0400 (EDT)
From: Christopher Hicks <chicks at chicks.net>
To: ale at ale.org
To: Geoffrey <esoteric at 3times25.net>

On Wed, 26 Jun 2002, Geoffrey wrote:

 > Any idea what happened to the wegrow website?  Seems there's a link
 > from it to you folks as the developers.  I found the link in a google
 > cache, the website is unavailable.

They've chosen to disband and let the domain expire.  The domain
expiration occured 10 days ago which is why the page no longer works.

--
</chris>

There are two ways of constructing a software design. One way is to make
it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies. And the other way
is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies.
                                                         - - C.A.R. Hoare

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net