[ale] Enclosed Desks

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at attbi.com
Sat Jun 22 23:29:51 EDT 2002

Pay no attention to MacGyver, here...;-)

Back when the Linux General Store existed in its original form, they had
a commercial restaurant dessert display case - basically a squat, wide
refrigerator with glass doors in the front.  They had an Ethernet switch
in there and a bunch of systems.

Home Depot and/or Lowe's sells a wine cooler - a miniature refrigerator,
maybe 3-1/2' tall, with a curved tinted glass door.  I don't drink (to
the surprise of many of you who read my posts), so the instant I saw
that thing, I thought YES!!  An overclocking booth!!

- Jeff