[ale] ext3 recovery

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Jun 21 16:28:32 EDT 2002

I still don't understand why it won't boot.  I would expect it to boot,
but, if you can get your hands on a Tom's root/boot, boot from there,
mount this drive to a tmp directory, either change the /home entry to
reflect the proper device, or use /sbin/32label to create a label for it
and reboot.  I would change it to a device entry type value myself.

Or, if you can do as someone else suggested, remount / with rw perms
after you're dropped to the shell and edit the fstab file from that point.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net