[ale] OT: Wireless access points?

Jim Popovitch jimpop at rocketship.com
Tue Jun 18 10:30:18 EDT 2002

Oh my god, I am defending M$ on a Linux mailinglist... here goes....

M$ did some things wrong (probably a lot of things), but they also did some
things right.  Would you condemn your neighbor to eternal hell if he/she
lied to you a few times?... a lot of times?  M$ should and will be punished
for bad business practices, BUT even after that they are further ahead of
us. ;)  Reality: Linux has a long way to go to reach the masses, and getting
there has nothing to do with building a better mouse (the hairy kind).