[ale] OT: Job Search and Marketing Plan

Stan Hearn StanHearn at attbi.com
Tue Jun 11 10:04:39 EDT 2002

Because of poor economic conditions, acquisitions, and mergers in the pulp and paper industry, my employer, The Institute of Paper Science and Technology, made the decision to reduce its work force by one third.  As a result my position was eliminated.  I'm using this opportunity to seek a position in the area of information technology that will allow me to fully utilize my experience in UNIX system, network, and security administration.

If you know of any such positions, or know of someone that I could speak with about my career marketing plan, please let me know.

I hold two GIAC/SANS certifications and am a Senior UNIX Administrator with over 24 years of IT experience.

My credentials and resume can be viewed at <http://hearnfamily.com/shearn>

Thank you,
Stan Hearn
770-507-6075

BTW: I thought this might be of interest.  I'm going to attend--
TAG (Technology Association of Georgia) is having an intriguing panel discussion this Wednesday entitled "The Legal Liabilities of Not Securing Your Information" http://www.tagonline.org/events/event_template.asp?ev_id=306
It's near Cumberland Mall.