[ale] Ok more stuff for sale

Chris Farris chris at room17.com
Thu Jun 13 10:30:32 EDT 2002

Ok after cleaning house some more I have more stuff for the ALErs.

6 No name PC's (mid towers)
  - I think they are P-90s w/ 32 to 64 MB of Ram and ~1GB HDDs
  - $30/ea

2 15" Monitors - $10

1 17" Monitor - $20

1 HP AdvanceStack (HP J2602B)
  40Pt 10B-T Switch - $30

2 TecMar DataVault 2000 - 4GB DDS Tape Drives - $15/ea

1 Edimax CPU Switch Plus - No cables - $10

10 keyboards - $5 ea

Exabyte EZ17 - 4GB 8mm Scsi - Don't know if it works - $15

4 Pt VGA Mechinacal Switch w/ Cables - $20

1 C-64 w/ Floppy drive - Don't know if it works - $5

1 Spellcaster BRU ISDN Card - $10

Avansys SCSI-1 ISA Card - $5

14.4 ISA modem - $0

Viper V770 32MB Video Card, AGP - $25

Superdisk 120/1.44MB Floppy disk drive, IDE Interface, in box, no media
- $30

3dFX Video Card - PCI - 16MB - $10

Color NeXTStation (1200). 32MB Ram, 4GB Disk, 17" Color Monitor, KB,
Mouse, Speakers. - $150

Prices are suggested, feel free to make a counter offer as I really have
no idea what this stuff is worth. Most if this stuff will be trashed if
it doesn't sell.

I'll be at the ALE meeting tonight, and will give priority to people who
will be there to exchange then. Otherwise the timestamp of your email message
will determine who gets first crack at it.

Chris

Chris Farris				chris at room17.com
		In the last century over 170 million
                 people were murdered by their own