[ale] last one on Dell

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Jun 14 17:15:59 EDT 2002

I just got off the phone with dell support and was told that their web
site is designed for IE.  You will not be successful accessing their
site with any other browser.

Talk about double talk. I found that I can get to the support stuff if I
enter my Dell svc. tag #.  And the first thing it asks me for is OS.
The first on the list is Linux.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net