[ale] PHP Problems

sangell at nan.net sangell at nan.net
Mon Jun 17 10:50:45 EDT 2002

That fixed at least one of the problems!

Thanks!!!

\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
\_    Steve Angell,  MCSE, CCNA           _/
\_    MIS Operations Manager               _/
\_    TSYS Debt Management             _/
\_    Norcross, GA                                   _/
\_    Phone 770-409-5570                    _/
\_    Fax      770-416-1752                   _/

                    "Bryan
                    Mattern"             To:     <sangell at nan.net>
                    <bmattern at silv       cc:
                    erpop.com>           Subject:     Re: [ale] PHP Problems

                    06/17/2002
                    10:22 AM

Steve,

It's an apache config issue.  Be sure you have php module support compiled
into apache and that you have a line in httpd.conf that tells apache to
parse PHP files:

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .php3 .phtml

After modifying the config file, you will have to restart apache.

--Bryan