[ale] [OT] Cable Modem Recommendation

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at attbi.com
Wed Jul 31 19:21:39 EDT 2002

Chris -

When I was working this issue last fall, I kept hearing that Toshiba and
3com were the way to go, but what tied if for me was the rebate coupon I
found at Microcenter.  I have a 3com OfficeConnect; the big downside to
me is that it has no Web interface, which I had appreciated having on my
Telocity (insert anti-Telocity rant from previous messages here) DSL
modem.

- Jeff