[ale] OT - Entry Level Job Opening

Adrin haswes at mindspring.com
Tue Jul 30 09:19:22 EDT 2002

Actually they sound like a support shop, much like the one I
work for.
Well sort of.
You have a bunch of doctors that have old equipment and they
don't want to buy new equipment. Then you have a problem of
not being able to find someone with the knowledge to support
it.  because most of the people that know about terminals,
serial boards.  Either have a good job or would rather be a
fry cook than to support that older stuff.  not that it
isn't reliable or anything.  It is just so old that it gets
harder to fix every time it breaks.  And then everyone
blames the Nix part of it.  Tell you start showing them up
times.

I beat a soda they are trying to convert the clients over to
M$ also.

Adrin