[ale] Klez worm STILL %@$#$ active

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Sun Jul 28 11:14:06 EDT 2002

I just got a bounced email from an AOL mailer server griping that the
address "lucasarts2 at aol.com" was invalid. It contained the original
email with, suprise! forged headers that looked like it was sent from me
and containing the Klez worm as a payload. I don't know anyone on AOL,
but my address is quite available.

Sys admin day was Friday. It was a nice thought. But as an admin what I
REALLY want is trophy case with the fingers of the virus writers
preserved with a copy of the virus code. Grrrr.  Leave just the middle
finger so for the rest of their life, the whole world sees them flipping
off everyone and despises them for their bad attitude.

For the script kiddies, a week in the pen with deaf guards seems
appropriate.

For the %@$# &@%$^&# who WRITES the script kiddie toys, I could devise
numerous horrors to prolong their suffering and misery in a very public
manner. Brain implants that cause immediate loss of bowel and bladder
control at the mere thought of touching a keyboard.

Grrrr.

<jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>

 This is a digitally signed message part