[ale] Bandwidth aggregation?

Jonathan Rickman jonathan at xcorps.net
Fri Jul 26 18:16:38 EDT 2002

On Fri, 26 Jul 2002, Trey Darley wrote:

> Just for the record, I *did* google and deja this. Also re-read the
> advanced routing howto (which is a bit incomplete). Any of y'all done
> something similar to this?

Yes. Unfortunately, Linux was not involved in any way shape or form. I'm
getting ready to do something similar again, but with DSL/Frame Relay. My
previous experience was DSL/T1. You only need to know one thing...

Cisco is your friend. Repeat after me...

Cisco is my friend. Everyone else is baaaaaad. Cisco is my friend.
Everyone else is baaaaaad. I love Cisco Systems. I will assimilate. All my
base are belong to Cisco. Cisco is my friend.

--
Jonathan Rickman
X Corps Security