[ale] automating an ssh script?

Mike Lockhart backpacker at hikers.net
Fri Jul 26 17:28:01 EDT 2002

Have you tried Expect?  I use it for several tasks of this sort.  There
is a program that comes with Expect called 'auto-expect' that will
record your actions.  You run the program, type all your commands, then
exit after you've finished.  Then just modify the expect script to tweak
it out (timeouts and all).  Hope this helps.

--

Michael Lockhart - PHP Developer
mailto:mlockhart at intercosmos.com
http://orbital.intercosmos.net