[ale] nmap shows evil open ports

Randy Janinda rjaninda at tqlabs.com
Thu Jul 25 20:57:12 EDT 2002

I'm going to point out the obvious but you mention "Win virus/control
ports" so I assume this is a windows box, if not, your worries may be
premature. Second, you mention "Portsentry". Do you have this program
running on this particualr PC? If so, that may be your culprit due to
the way it works.

Thanks,

Randy