[ale] php and unixODBC

Gary MacKay gary at edisoninfo.com
Thu Jul 25 10:45:05 EDT 2002

Does anyone have a working apache, php4, unixODBC setup? My main goal is
to attach to my sybase ASA server which is also running on linux. I have
read and re-read so many how-to's and tried and re-tried them all. None
of them have worked for me yet. No matter how I compile
apache/php/unixODBC, I still get "undefined function odbc_connect()"
errors. Nothing I have done has helped or hindered it. So many people
have posted that they just installed it and it worked. What am I
possibly missing?

- Gary