[ale] Is this list being mined?

Chris Farris spam at room17.com
Wed Jul 24 22:28:29 EDT 2002

Well, bear in mind the list is being archived on the web. Hence anyone who
posts risks seeing having their email addrs sucked up by a crawler.

Chris
aka spam at room17.com (which goes to /dev/null)

Chris Farris				chris at room17.com
Do you hear the people sing, lost in the valley of the night.
It is the music of a people who are climbing to the light.
For the wretched of the earth there is a flame that never dies,
even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.	-- Les Mis.