[ale] seti at home

Adrin haswes at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 24 19:17:34 EDT 2002

I had stopped running the Seti screensaver.  I had 2
machines running it and they would set idle because Berkley
had started limiting the bandwidth of the seti servers. By
the way With a 650 to 800 Mhz machine I was getting complete
a result about every 8 to 10 hours.
Adrin

P.S. Some jerk in KS and then nerve to ask me why we don't
run Terminal Services over the internet on an open port
without VPN.