[ale] Sendmail and Bellsouth DSL?

Ryan Neily ryan at neily.net
Wed Jul 24 11:16:33 EDT 2002

I can see where Bellsouth would have problems witht he usual user
configuring sendmail and causing all kinda of open relays.  I guess being
a backup MX is out of the question unless I dont masquerade through their
SMTP server (and then I wont be able to send mail anywhere that blocks
e-mail coming from bellsouth reesidential IP ranges!) or convert to a
business DSL connection (way too pricy for this!)

Thanks for the reply...

--
Ryan Neily
ryan at neily.net