[ale] Question on IDE's

Prasanna Subash subash at skyline.external.hp.com
Tue Jul 23 13:08:40 EDT 2002

I have tried lots of IDEs.. Even kdevelop, but I always keep coming back to
vi. I guess thats the price one has to pay one you get vi programmed into
your fingers.

If you are into VI like me.. I would recommend "gvim". Its really cool. Things
like make and debugging are not as intutive as other IDEs, but they exist.
All you have to do is, hit F1 and learn :)

have fun

Prasanna Subash            |
Linux, the choice          | Innocence ends when one is stripped of the
of a GNU generation   -o)  | delusion that one likes oneself.   -- Joan
Kernel 2.5.18          /\  | Didion, "On Self Respect"
on a i686             _\_v |