[ale] [OT] Planned volunteer-informant corps elicits 1984'fears**

Kevin Krumwiede krum at smyrnacable.net
Sat Jul 20 20:33:05 EDT 2002

On Sat, 2002-07-20 at 16:04, aaron wrote:

> these most recent  actions unequivocally demonstrate the nationally
> destructive, blatantly  fascist, and clearly evil intentions of the
> installed Cheney / Bush  regime. They must be deterred at all costs lest
> our Democracy and Civil  Liberty are damaged beyond repair.

Oh no, don't say "at all costs!"  I once used the phrase "by any means
necessary" in reference to the removal of Janet Reno, and I got a visit
from two FBI agents a couple days later.  (You reading this, Agent
Summerville?)

Our leaders have shown their true colors in this latest, most blatant
attack on Liberty.  Just because they were thwarted this time, doesn't
mean they won't try again.  It just means they'll accomplish the same
thing by some underhanded means that Dick Armey and the few other
watchful Patriots in Washington aren't empowered to oppose... which is
even more scary, when you think about it.

If anyone thinks that America isn't capable of the atrocities we
attribute to Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, or Milosevic, think again.  It's
coming.  Be ready.

> peace
> (after justice)

word!