[ale] Recording music

cfowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Wed Jul 17 15:11:35 EDT 2002

I had recording turned off that device in kmixer.  It is working now but
the audio is extremely slooooow.  Anyone have reccomendations that I
done this.  My main goal is to record a concert tonight and convert to
mp3.  I do not want to stream.  But I could not fin any utilties that
would record from line in and convert to mp3.  I found many rippers.