[ale] vnc ports?

Stephen Turner artic_knight at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 16 16:22:20 EDT 2002

well im running the vnc server, however ive got a private lan going and
our internet connection is via cable, since the ip refresh doesnt accur
much that isnt a problem yet, however, my issue is, under vnc can you set
the port it runs under? my friend and i both want to run our desktops on
vnc but currently i only know how to access one, unless we can set his
ports differently, the only way i know to access a server through a
gateway is to specify sertain port activity to go to a certain computer,
which limits it to one of us, if someone could help i would be greatly
appreciated :)