[ale] Zaurus/D-Link DSB-500 USB Card

Denny Chambers dchambers at snapserver.com
Mon Jul 15 10:43:17 EDT 2002

>1) Has anybody had good luck syncing their Zaurus with their linux box?
>What software did you use? Qtopia?

I did it on a RH 7.2 box. I downloaded the 2.4.17 kernel (latest stable
at the time, any 2.4.16+ should work). Then I just followed the
direction about syncing the Zaurus to the Linux version of Qtopia
Desktop. The inscruction tell you how to patch the kernel, how to load
the usb drives, and ow to bring up the usb-ppp interface for syncing. I
will be doing this again soon since I have re-installed my machine.

>3) Does anybody know of or currently a member of a good email list for
>Linux/Zaurus users?

http://www.zauruszone.com
http://zaurus.sourceforge.net/
http://www.myzaurus.com