[ale] Page Cannot Be Displayed Error

Mike Millson mgm at atsga.com
Sat Jul 13 15:39:55 EDT 2002

I have a client that has a lot of pages that must be encrypted (accessed w/
https). When the SSL port is too busy to accept a connection, the "This page
cannot be displayed" error message appears in the browser. Is there any way
to trap this error on the server and redirect the user to an unencrypted
page on port 80? Or am I at the mercy of whatever error message is displayed
by the browser since the connection to the SSL port was refused?

Thank you,
Mike