[ale] Zaurus/D-Link DSB-500 USB Card

Cade Thacker linux at cade.org
Sat Jul 13 12:22:45 EDT 2002

Hi all,

I just purchased a Zaurus(btw, it ROCKS!!!), but I am going to try and get
it to sync with my RH 7.2 Linux box(syncing right now with Win 2K), but my
old P166 box does not have a USB port, so I went to Best Buy and purchased
a D-Link DSB-500 card so my question is:

1) Has anybody had good luck syncing their Zaurus with their linux box?
What software did you use? Qtopia?

2) Anybody had any experience with this specific card? Can you recommend
any other card?(I can still return this one).

3) Does anybody know of or currently a member of a good email list for
Linux/Zaurus users?

Thanks.

--cade

On Linux vs Windows
Remember, amateurs built the Ark, Professionals built the Titanic!