[ale] Re: [ale-admin] Presentation Postscript

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Sat Jul 13 10:23:59 EDT 2002

Many, many thanks for this, Bob and ALE for putting it on the website!
I wish I could have been there as I'm sure it was a spirited discussion.
The quick read through of the slide show pointed out that I need to dig
more into the use of iptables. It is clearly good in areas and lacking
(sadly) in others.

Again, many thanks for the excellent effort and presentation.