[ale] OT - ADSL - Conclusion

Michael Phillips mike at coosavalley.net
Fri Jul 12 12:09:44 EDT 2002

Let me tell you, we lost carrier with BS here (town of about 15K) and it took them TWO FSCKING WEEKS to resolve the problem. At one point, it was determined that "you need a new physical line to your house" and "we don't know when engineering will fix it". Turns out the problem was a blown port at the CO....

BS can't even get problems resolved for themselves!

Of course, YMMV....

Mike

On Fri, Jul 12, 2002 at 11:54:31AM -0400, Jeff Hubbs spake thusly:

Michael Phillips			mike at coosavalley.net
Talladega, AL 35160			http://trcc.coosavalley.net