[ale] Worker Rocks Harder!

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Fri Jul 12 10:57:09 EDT 2002

Yeah yeah yeah. Just download the thing and use it.
I spent half the morning trying to configure a button to play .mp3 files.
When I would click the button, xmms would come up and hang . . . with the
correct file. I read the docs, couldn't figure out the problem.

Then, I removed my button - and just double clicked on the .mp3 that I wanted
to play . . . . xmms automatically jumps up and plays the file. This makes
xmms MUCH easier to use that before (right click on the interface, click
"play file" select the file from that small menu).

Now my blues of not being able to get comfortable with 7.3 are gone - WORKER
ROCKS (almost like having a revolutionary change to Linux - I consider my box
"RedHat 8.0" now) Thanks again Aaron

Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com

Drew Brown