[ale] OT - DSL

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Jul 11 17:34:01 EDT 2002

 From BellSouth's q&a on business ADSL:

Q.  How fast is FastAccess Business DSL?    A.  BellSouth FastAccess
Business can provide speeds with a maximum downstream ranging between
1.5Mb-384K and a maximum upstream ranging between 256K-512K, depending
upon product selection.

Take special note of the 'maximum' wording.  Call Bellsouth and ask them
to commit to ANY DSL speed.  Let me know what you find out. :)

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net